Landlord / Tenant

Mental Health, Elder Law

  • Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
  • Aging and Disability Services – DSHS for Clark County
  • Adult Protective Services – Clark County (360-735-5720)
  • Clark County Mental Health Resources – Some emergency services are available by dialing 211
  • – Information for laymen on many Washington legal issues
  • Family Law

    Scroll Up